The first update after a long period of silence is for the Ultima Savegame Editor.
This is release 1.3.1 and is available for Windows and for Mac OS X.
The changes include:
- The description of some tooltips have been fixed.
- New multi-resolution Ultima Savegame Editor Icons.
- The utility was renamed to ‘Ultima Savegame Editor’.
- Bugfix: Increased max number of enemy ships from 19 to 99 (Ultima I).
- Removed Help section and added Usage section in the Readme.txt file.
- The tool no longer requires mfc42.dll.
From the next version onwards, the editor will include more bug fixes and the next version will particularly focus on Utlima IV.
You can download the new version in the Ultima Savegame Editor section.
I hope you will enjoy the update and please do not hesitate to write in the forum or to contact me if you have any issues, feedback, etc.