Amendments and updates to Ultima Launcher

Home Forums Ultima Launcher Amendments and updates to Ultima Launcher

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Xenerkes 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Intrinsic Dragon
    Participant

Hey there,

I am a massive fan of your Ultima Launcher, and have used it for many years. I started to have some ideas of how I would like it improved, and lately I started experimenting with it. I have updated a few things about it, and would like to update still others, but my experience with code is non-existent (I’m pleased I managed to even make some changes!)

I’d like to chat with you about implementing some further changes, and maybe send you the version I have worked on. I have a dream about it being re-released as version 2.0 with all the changes implemented 🙂

Thanks!

Intrinsic Dragon
    Participant

Hey Xenerkes,

I was just wondering if you were interested in my ideas for an update with this? I can see you have replied in the other forum thread and was hoping you might get back to me on it – they’re very simple ideas.

Thanks 🙂

Xenerkes
    Keymaster

Hello Intrinsic,

Apologies for the huge delay!

Yes, I would be interested in the changes you’ve made and improvements you would like to add. Any idea is welcome.

Especially since I am planning in updating the launcher over the Christmas holidays, in particular getting rid of Moslo and using paths to the GoG versions instead

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.